Denali Explorer – Tour 2AF
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
Denali Explorer - 2AF Itinerary
Three nights at Denali National Park make this 6-day/5-night Alaska tour a perfect introduction to the Great Land. Your package includes the Tundra Wilderness Tour into the Park and riverboat excursion in Fairbanks.
Included in your Tour:
– 1 night hotel accommodations in Anchorage
– 3 nights hotel accommodations near the Denali National Park entrance
– 1 night hotel accommodations in Fairbanks
– Travel aboard domed railcars
– Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
– Riverboat Discovery Cruise in Fairbanks
– 4 breakfasts, 1 snack, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
– All ground transportation, luggage handling, logistics and airport, hotel and rail transfers
Key for Meals Included:
B - Breakfast
L - Lunch
S - Snack
D - Dinner
Note: Similar rail service may be substituted. Tour does not include home city air.
Arrive in Anchorage and we'll transfer you from the airport to your hotel. Relax or venture out for the night. Overnight Anchorage.
Day2:Anchorage - Denali
Transfer to the rail depot and enjoy rail travel to Denali National Park with breakfast and lunch onboard. Glass-domed ceilings and outdoor viewing platforms bring the scenery to life. The evening is yours to explore or relax. Overnight Denali. (B, L, D)
This morning, grab breakfast before you venture into the park to watch for Alaska wildlife on the Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali National Park. Overnight Denali. (B, S, D)
Another full day in Denali allows you to relax or opt for an exciting excursion like rafting or ATV riding. Overnight Denali. (B, D)
Day5:Denali - Fairbanks
Board a deluxe motor coach and head north to Fairbanks. Upon arrival take a cruise aboard an authentic sternwheeler riverboat. Overnight Fairbanks. (B, D)
Your tour ends with a transfer from your hotel to the airport.