Escorted Alaska – Tour 6AN
Escorted Alaska - 6AN Itinerary
Want to experience Alaska’s best wilderness and cultural attractions? Many are featured on this fully-escorted, 8-day Alaska tour including the Tundra Wilderness Tour of Denali National Park. For added excitement, enjoy an included dinner theatre excursion, an overnight at the Alyeska Resort, a Kenai Fjords National Park cruise and an Anchorage city tour including the Alaska Native Heritage Center and Anchorage Museum at Rasumuson Center.
Benefits of a Gray Line Alaska fully-escorted tour:
- Passengers of Alaska escorted tours are treated to special group functions for unmatched camaraderie
- Knowledgeable guides provide local insight and stories about Alaska
- Escorted Alaska tour packages offer extra personal service
- Logistics, transfers and baggage handling are taken care of for you
- All breakfasts and many other activities are included
Included in your Tour:
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- Travel on the Alaska Railroad route aboard luxury railcar
- Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
- Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
- Evening Anchorage city tour & dinner
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, welcome reception
- All transportation, accommodations, luggage handling, logistics and airport, hotel and rail transfers
Tour does not include home city air.
Please call our Alaska Reservation Specialists for more information.
Day 2: Anchorage – Mt. McKinley
You’ll transfer to the rail depot this morning and board your luxury railcar for the journey north. Enjoy breakfast with your group in our comfortable dining area and watch the scenery unfold before you. Talkeetna is an eclectic town at the junction of three rivers where nature trails and optional activities abound. You’ll stay at the serene Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge - nestled in the hills of Denali State Park. Once there, you’ll have time for optional activities such as flightseeing and river tours. Overnight Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. (B)
Day 3: Mt. McKinley – Denali
You’ll already be swapping stories with your new friends over breakfast this morning. Re-board the train and get a different perspective on the Alaska Range as you continue your journey to Denali National Park. Overnight Denali-area hotel. (B)
Day 4: Denali
Enjoy breakfast with your group before you venture into Denali National Park on the famed Tundra Wilderness Tour. Watch for big game and other Alaska wildlife. Weather permitting; Mt. McKinley may be visible in its breathtaking splendor. You will also have time to participate in some of the park’s complimentary activities, or select from thrilling options such as a jet boat ride or helicopter flightseeing. Overnight Denali-area hotel. (B, S)
Day 5: Denali – Alyeska
This morning, we’ll take you south by deluxe motor coach to the charming town of Girdwood. Along the way, enjoy lunch with your traveling companions. At the end of your day, rest easy at the Hotel Alyeska, which boasts a four-diamond rating. While relaxing in this oasis of tranquility, enjoy optional tours including a tram ride up Mt. Alyeska. Overnight Alyeska Resort. (B, L)
Day 8: Anchorage
Extend your Alaska vacation with a variety of Gray Line travel opportunities, or end your Alaska tour here. We’ll transfer you back to the airport and leave you with lasting Alaska memories.
← Back to Tours