Fairbanks and Denali Explorer – Tour 2FA
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
Fairbanks and Denali Explorer - 2FA Itinerary
Explore Alaska on this 7-day/6-night Alaska tour featuring the Golden Heart City of Fairbanks and extended time at Denali National Park. Your package includes a riverboat excursion in Fairbanks and the Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali National Park.
Included in your Tour:
– 2 nights hotel accommodations in Fairbanks
– 3 nights hotel accommodations near the Denali National Park entrance
– 1 night hotel accommodations in Anchorage
– Travel aboard domed railcars
– Riverboat Discovery Cruise in Fairbanks
– Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
– 5 breakfasts, 1 snack, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
– All ground transportation, luggage handling, logistics and airport, hotel and rail transfers
Key for Meals Included:
B - Breakfast
L - Lunch
S - Snack
D - Dinner
Note: Similar rail service may be substituted. Tour does not include home city air.
Arrive in Fairbanks and we'll transfer you from the airport to your hotel. Relax or venture out for the night. Overnight Fairbanks.
Spend the day at leisure, then take an evening cruise on the Chena River aboard an authentic sternwheeler. Enjoy your last night in Fairbanks. (B, D)
Day3:Fairbanks - Denali
Take a scenic journey by deluxe motor coach south to Denali and check in to your resort for the next three nights. The afternoon is yours to explore or relax. Overnight Denali. (B, D)
This morning, grab breakfast before you venture into the park to watch for Alaska wildlife on the Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali National Park. Overnight Denali. (B, S, D)
A full day in Denali allows you to relax or opt for an exciting excursion like rafting or ATV riding. Overnight Denali. (B, D)
Day6:Denali - Anchorage
Enjoy a morning at leisure, then travel in domed rail cars and take in the awe-inspiring scenery on the trip to Anchorage with lunch and dinner onboard. Overnight Anchorage. (B, L, D)
Your tour ends with a transfer from your hotel to the airport.