Gray Line specializes in building customized Alaska land tours for groups that include a minimum of two nights hotel services, transportation and sightseeing throughout Alaska and the Yukon. (Alaska group tours are defined as 15 or more guests who are traveling together on the same itinerary.) We incorporate multiple inter-modal services into each of our tour programs including: deluxe motor coaches, wildlife sightseeing, day boats and our award winning private luxury railcars. Groups can book into any one of our existing brochure tour programs or custom tour patterns can easily be designed to include elements such as: hotels, transportation, meals, sightseeing and / or tour directors. We look forward to working with you to create the very best possible custom vacation experience in Alaska and the Yukon.
Alaska Group Tour Features
- Rail Options: Anchorage – Talkeetna – Denali on our award winning private luxury glass domed railcars.
- Sightseeing Tours: Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks and Seward
- Day Boats: Portage Glacier Cruise, Prince William Sound cruise, Fairbanks Sternwheeler cruise, Kenai Fjords National Park cruise
- Tour Directors: We offer friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff to escort your group.
- Service Offices: Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks, Dawson City, Whitehorse and Skagway
- Trip Planning Services: Let our expert staff plan the ideal tour for your group in Alaska and the Yukon Territory
- Transfers & Sightseeing
For more information, contact us at 1-888-425-1737