Gray Line specializes in building customized Alaska land tours for groups that include a minimum of two nights hotel services, transportation and sightseeing throughout Alaska. (Alaska group tours are defined as 15 or more guests who are traveling together on the same itinerary). We incorporate multiple inter-modal services into each of our tour programs including: deluxe motor coaches, wildlife sightseeing, day boats and our award winning private luxury railcars. Groups can book into any one of our existing tour programs or custom tour patterns can easily be designed to include elements such as: hotels, transportation, meals and sightseeing. We look forward to working with you to create the very best vacation experience in Alaska.
Alaska Group Tour Features
- Rail Options: Anchorage – Talkeetna – Denali on our award winning private luxury glass domed railcars. And Denali – Fairbanks on Alaska Railroad railcars.
- Sightseeing Tours: Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks, Copper River, Kenai and Seward.
- Day Boats: Portage Glacier Cruise, Prince William Sound cruise, Fairbanks Sternwheeler cruise, Kenai Fjords National Park cruise.
- Trip Planning Services: Let our expert staff plan the ideal tour for your group in Alaska.
- Meals & Transfers
- $250 per person deposit due within 30 days of group booking.
- Final payment due 90 days prior to arrival.
- Final name list due 45 days prior to arrival.
- 91 days prior to arrival – deposit refunded
- 89 – 46 days prior to arrival – 50% penalty
- 45 days prior to arrival – 100% penalty
View complete Gray Line Alaska terms and conditions here.
For more information, contact us at 1-888-425-1737